Thursday, February 22, 2018

Wren I Call Your Name

Dr Cornelius Thumbs Pianeer

LissenUp!

I givin' y'all a PRE RELEEZ of this new ambien' masterpeez, "Wren I Call Your Name," bein' a DUIT between yerz trooly and a Wren! I dedkate this peez to Conor Seraphim O'Keez 'count of hez love of the Wren and hez love of TRAINS which, if yer lis'nin, come 'bout 30 sekenz and the Wren come 'bout three.

Yerz Trooly!
Dr. Cornelius "Thumbs" Pianeer

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16UO821wMOXJdd_VYcvIS3aNi2ixH4_Bl

4 comments:

  1. I must have caught yer airwaves there UNK, because I just checked the Rhino for the first time in a while, just edzzakkley when you PRE RELEEZZED this'un

    but seei'n as how its dinna-tahme, AH'll be gettin back to yer soon on my erpinyin uv'it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callin' yo' name, son -- callin' yo' name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo UNK
    I got the chance just now to listen like I like - with silence in the house, my good headphones, and my eyes closed.

    The birds aren't rational or irrational - they're something else.
    your musical instinct is like more a songbird's than most –
    but you're rational,
    and irrational
    and you're something else.
    Listening, I can't help finding myself at the river, on the rocks, in the sun, with bare brush and branches
    And that's exactly where I want to find myself, and this is exactly when I want to find myself there,
    talking to the wren after the train went by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you kindly, Neff, for those rational and irrational thoughts. The track has now been releezed https://soundcloud.com/stauntonmedialab/wren-i-call-your-name

    ReplyDelete