Thursday, May 3, 2007

Found Music

I was recently trying to watch the trailer for the upcoming movie, "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," and the player really screwed up. It was Windows Media Player, so no big surprise. Anyway, it did some really weird stuff, and ended up just playing the audio from the trailer, and it played only garbled and chopped up into little increments.

I immediately realized that I had stumbled across some amazing music that sounded like what aliens must listen to, so I used the always-handy Ambrosia Software program Wiretap to record the sound.

EDIT: Okay, because of difficulties listening to the music I've matched it with a simple animation an uploaded it to YouTube.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of something I saw a few days ago about Christian Marclay. Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yqM3dAqTzs

    ReplyDelete